Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Something vintage



As my usual habit, I turn to mom's clothes when I run out of mine. I was digging in her old clothes boxes the other day and look what I've found - a leopard tunic in purple. I'm obsessed with purple right now. I literally jumped up and down when I tried it on. I was so excited like a kid treated with chocolate bars after a week of toothache. This top has belonged to my mom for at least 20 years until now. I've just declared it's mine in spite of the sarcastic look she gave me. I love clothes which have history. Each piece is tagged with such a unique lovely story that never fails to amaze me. Wearing them is like walking in other people's shoes, to continue the journey on my own.

P/S: Vintage is love.

6 comments:

  1. You look adorable! That hat is gorgeous. I love that you are wearing your mom's things :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aya Smith
    Thank you Aya. It's very sweet of you to say so <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your vintage look, the print on the dress is so pretty, cute hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo vintage! love your style <3

    visit mine if you have a chance, thankyou sweet :)

    ReplyDelete