Friday, November 18, 2011

Dreamy Black Tale



As I mentioned in previous entry, I prayed for some sunlight after a week of rain and as you can see, sunlight is back back back back. And for the first time, I don't feel worried about exposing my skin to direct sunlight. It feels good. I know I am so disqualified to be a vampire.

I don't think this is a good outfit. It's too black. I tried to lighten it up with red lipstick and red nail polish which obviously didn't do their magic as usual. But it's alright. I was in a super crazy good mood back then, aka I-don't-care-I-just-want-to-do-it-because-I-want-to-do-it moment. So, I put this outfit on and imagined I was in a hippie fairy tale....right on school campus. Insane! After all, who wouldn't be dreamy with golden sunshine, wild flowers, green grass and blue sky like this.

The jacket in the last pic is my major uniform jacket. People say it's ugly but I think it's nice and warm. In fact, it blends so well with this outfit. It must be thrilled cuz it doesn't have to be dusty like the rest of its friends. haha.

P/S: My weekend is going to be great. So treat yourself one.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute headpiece and dress! <3 Love the lipstick as well. :)

    artinourblood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete