Thursday, October 13, 2011

Preppy On Holiday



Another day in the library. This time was not for study but for fashion. I've been yearning for some photos in the library since the beginning of the school year. However, I didn't get a chance to do it since it's always crowded ( not that crowded but enough to make me feel shy) with people. However, when the first holiday came, I finally had my time to do it. I decided to go for a preppy look since I haven't had one. It was so fun dressing like this. In fact, I never dress like this to school. I don't want any preppy look on school day to make it more miserable. Most of the time, I dress like I'm on vacation at school. I think it helps brighten up school spirit.

For me, polo shirts MUST be accessorized. For some reasons, polo shirts look so bad on me without accessories. In this case, I dressed it up with a scarf. It gave the outfit a complete and elegant touch. The mini skirt is a design of my cousin who runs a small fashion business. I'm very proud of her work and encouraged to launch my fashion business in the future.

P/S: My skin, especially the legs, is still tanned from beach vacations in summer. Hope winter come soon cuz I miss my old skin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment